The Board of the Federal Inland Revenue Service has relieved all the directors who have served for eights years and above as directors in the Service of their positions.
The decision was taken at the Emergency Meeting of the Board held on March 20, 2020.
Mr Muhammad Nami, Executive Chairman of FIRS, in a Memo dated 24th March, 2020, said the decision is “in line with Para 10.1 (a)(iii) of HRPP.
Consequently, the Board “also gave its approval for the appointment of four (4) Coordinating Directors in Acting capacity and two (2) Group Leads for a six (6) months once as follows:
Coordinating Directors in Acting Capacity:
1. Dr. Asheikh Maidugu. – CD/Executive Chairman’s Group
2. Mr. Olufemi Oladeji Oluwaniyi. – CD/Tax Operations Group
3. Mr. Innocent Chinyere Ohagwa. – CD/General Services Group
4. Mr Ezra Usman Zubairu. – CD/Enforcement Support Group
1. Mrs. Faosat Oguniyi. – Compliance Support Group
2. Ms. Chiaka Okoye. – Digital Support Group