President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday sent a list of nominees into the Board of the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC, to the Senate.
Buhari in a letter to the Senate President, Ahmad Lawan, nominated Lauretta Onochie into the Chair of the Board.
He also nominated other members of the Board.
The list containing some of them is published hereunder:
1. Chairman – Laureta Ifeanyi Onochie (Delta, South-South)
2. Dimgba Erugba State representative (Abia, South-East)
3. Dr Ene Wilcox (Akwa Ibom, State Representative, South-South)
4. Dr Pius Odubu (Edo, South-South)
5. Hon.Gbenga Odegba (Ondo, South-West)
6. Engr. Anthony Ekene (Imo, South-East)
7. Onyekachi Dimgba (Rivers, South-South)
8. Alhaji Mohammed Kabiru Abubakar (Zonal Representative, Nasarawa)
9. Professor Tallen Mamma, SAN (North-East Representative, Adamawa)
10. Sodique Sani (North-West, Zonal Representative)
11. Chief Dr. Samuel Ibukun (MD)
12. General Charles Ehigie Airhiavbere (Retd) (Executive Director of Finance)
13. Charles Ogunmola (Executive Director Project, South-West)
14. Dr. M.M Willcox Wills (State Representative, Akwa Ibom, South -South)
15. Elder Senator Dimaroe Daniya Bofa (State Representative, Bayelsa State, South -South)